Shop / Pay Securely
You can shop at https://tueresamerica.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
https://tueresamerica.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
Purchasing Products or Services
Products and services are purchased through built in payment gateways into the various forms, such as the one one this page: https://tueresamerica.com/construye-en-tu-tierra/
Please complete the form in it’s entirety, and upon submission the screen to pay for the service or product will be shown on the page.
Products / Services can also be purchase by calling us directly at: 1-800-500-5053
- -Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- -We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- -We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- -We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- -Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- -We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- -We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
All sales are final for all products, and refunds are issued on a case by case basis. Please call Customer Service @: (800) 500-5053 for any inquiries or concerns.
All items sold are delivered electronically via email (i.e. membership information) and are not physical items that are shipped. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service @: (800) 500-5053.